Stop the Spread of COVID-19
If you are sick with COVID-19 or think you might have COVID-19, follow the steps below to care for yourself and to help protect other people in your home and community.
- Stay home except to get medical care (DO NOT come to work if you are sick).
- Call your unit head or supervisor as soon as possible, who should then inform Melissa Clodfelter (email@example.com) in Human Resources.
- Separate yourself from other people in your home, this is known as home isolation.
- Call ahead before visiting your doctor.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Clean your hands often.
- Avoid sharing personal household items.
- Clean all “high-touch” surfaces everyday.
- Monitor your symptoms.
WFU University Police and First Responders
To ensure the safety of our campus residents, we are asking you to provide a copy of your Safety & Health plan developed to respond to COVID-19 health concerns. Please forward an electronic copy of your company’s plan to firstname.lastname@example.org.