Stop the Spread of COVID-19
If you are sick with COVID-19 or think you might have COVID-19, follow the steps below to care for yourself and to help protect other people in your home and community.
- Stay home except to get medical care (DO NOT come to work if you are sick).
- Call your unit head or supervisor as soon as possible, who should then inform Melissa Clodfelter (email@example.com) in Human Resources.
- Separate yourself from other people in your home, this is known as home isolation.
- Call ahead before visiting your doctor.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Clean your hands often.
- Avoid sharing personal household items.
- Clean all “high-touch” surfaces everyday.
- Monitor your symptoms.
Check What To Do if You Are Sick on the CDC Website for more detailed information.
General Safety and Risk Categories
WFU University Police and First Responders
Research Laboratory Re-opening
Information, requirements and guidelines for re-opening of research labs.
Social Distancing – Assessment of Campus Space and Practices
Maintaining a minimum of six foot separation continues to be supported by the CDC as best practice for COVID19 infection control and prevention. When social distancing is not feasible due to space configuration or by the need for face to face transactions, physical barriers can be utilized to help achieve the necessary separation. The following Assessment provides potential alternatives to physical barriers that employees can use to establish social distancing in their workspaces.
Contractor Safety During COVID-19
To ensure the safety of our campus residents, we are asking you to provide a copy of your Safety & Health plan developed to respond to COVID-19 health concerns. Please forward an electronic copy of your company’s plan to firstname.lastname@example.org.