Controlled Substances

Controlled substances are regulated by the US Department of Justice Drug Enforcement Agency (USDOJ DEA). Information regarding storage requirements for controlled substances is located in the Wake Forest University Guidelines: Use of Controlled Substances in Research. This document provides detailed information on the registration process, procurement, storage, and use of controlled substances at the University. Security of controlled substances is essential in preventing illegal diversion.


Need to report an unsafe condition or incident?

Phone: 336.758.EHAS (3427)
Office Location: The EHS building is in the Facilities Compound on Wingate Road. It is the last building on the left up from Fleet Services, next door to Landscaping.